Business Development Program for Small and Medium business
Create and Sustain a Successful Business
120 hours coaching / 6 months
Start your Business
Improve your existing business by adapting Entrepreneurship qualities.
Make profits and sustain growth.
What is Entrepreneurship?
An entrepreneur is a businessperson but not all business people are true entrepreneurs. They are the change agents, innovators who use a process of shattering the status quo of the existing products and services, to set up new products, new services. They believe in continues improvement in quality, technology, process, company culture, productivity, safety and leadership.
Are you making fatal mistakes in your business?
Every year approximately 40 percent of business fails within the first year and almost 96 percent will have closed before their tenth anniversary. The avoidable fatal mistakes they do in their business are they don’t know how to manage them self and how to empower their people. Just focusing limited goals and ignoring sustainability.
- Know your business well
- Sharpen personal effectiveness, ownership and leadership qualities
- Take better decisions and help other do the same
- Update your selling skills
- Find out the market to sell your service/product
- Use appropriate market strategies and network
- Professional Impression Management
- Empowering your people
- Learn High Impact Presentation skills to demonstrate your product / service
- One to one coach
- Counseling / SWOT analysis
- Setting goals with action plans
- Sharpening / learning necessary skills
- Monitoring and watching performance changes
- Motivational exercise, movie clippings and Videos
- Regular interaction over phone and email.