Selling Skills & Customer Service
Selling is a wonderful profession when approached ethically, constructively and helpfully.
A powerful sales personality is more important than product knowledge, selling skills or the product. As a sales person you need to understand your own dominant style. Your selling ability determines the success or failure of any transaction.
Every professional needs specialization. Anyone can learn the art of selling and excel in this great profession. Professional salespeople are calm and relaxed, and they have absolute confidence.
- Developing a Powerful Sales Personality
- Create a great professional first impression
- The Psychology of Selling
- How to handle the rejections.
- Qualities of winning professional
- Communicate effectively to sell
- Building trust and rapport
- How to listen effectively / ask questions to know customer needs and opportunities
- The Psychology of Closing
These proven and well crafted programs are specifically designed for people who want to excel and make a career in selling.
Note: We club and customise any of our programs to meet your special training needs. This program can be conducted 2 or 3 days.
“I was shy and could not face the rejection. After attending Mr. Nair’s course I gained confidence and self esteem. Now I can sell more without any hassle and stress”